Saturday, November 21, 2009

Cupcakes and sweet things

These past few weeks have been full of Cupcakes,and sweet things! Last week while I was with my Grandma and Grandpa, my Grandpa took me and Evan to a cupcake shop!

We went to Truly,madly, sweetly. The cupcake there were SO GOOD. Wow, so yummy.
This one had Cream/frosting and the chocolate stuff that's called Ganghe.
This one was even better than the first....SOOO yummy. It was called "Marble".




A few weeks ago a cupcake shop in RB opened. It's called Batter up! The pictures and cupcakes are cute.....But not yummy. We weren't impressed and I don't think I'll be going back there anytime soon. It was kind of disappointing. At least they were cute!

The coucunut one my mom got.
My "Smores" one.
Choc. Raspberry
A couple of weeks ago I entered to win THIS giveaway. And I won!!!! I was so excited. These are the three cards I picked and received. Here's a link to look at the cards I picked up close.

This cupcake one

This heart one

And this Ice cream one



On to more sweet stuff.....
My mom & Dad were in Chicago last week and my mom got to go the the Chigo "American girl place". She got me these cute cookies! It thought they were soap...but there really cookies. And there yummy too!

My Aunt and uncle were with them and my aunt bought me this......
Isn't That so cute?? Thanks Susan & Dave!


On another side note last night I made my FAVORITE treat. Cake pops! Never seen them? Look HERE. You can use and flavor and there SOOOOOOOOOO good. Really. :)

4 comments:

{megan} said...

Cool!! Where's the cupcake place that you really liked???????

That cupcake plate is so cute!!!

I've wanted to make cake pops for a LONG time!!! I think we're making them at Tweens group... Hopefully I can go :) are they really that good???

jenna said...

those are so cute

Marianne said...

Thanks Jenna! I'll see you on Christmas!! :)

jenna said...

Okay I know I already posted a comment but I just can't stop checking your blog! The things are sooooooo cute! LOL gsdfg