2. My mom had to make 2 or 3 different kinds of cupcakes for a bridal shower yesterday.... So I made some just for me! (These are the ones my mom made)
4. Want to know about the awesome cupcake book that I've been making all these recipes from? I got this cupcake book for Christmas and since then have made SO many wonderful recipes! Plus there really easy but really good.
5. I finally got to taking a "Okay" picture of the frame with some of my photography that's been in my room for a long while now. I really like how it looks on my wall!
6. Happy birthday to my Grandma!! We celebrated her birthday on Sunday, but her real birthday was on Wednesday. Happy birthday!
7. I took this picture of Evan randomly and really like how it turned out! It need to fix it up and put some more light in it maybe but overall I like it.
9. I decided I would pick a "word" for 2010! My word is JOY.
10. That's all I have to say..... I'll post more when I take more pictures, which will be soon. PS. I love getting comments, so send me some!
5 comments:
The homeschool kids seem to be more enthusiastic about the rain than anyone else. Perhaps because they don't have to slog through it? =)
Sounds like life is fun lately!
It sounds like you have been having a lot of fun! I love cream cheese frosting too. It has been raining really hard here to. Has it been windy at your house? It has been really, really windy here. It was to-bad MSA was canceled, but I'll see you next week. Oh, and I think I'm going to put a funny post on my blog soon, so check it out!
~Larkin
I wish I could taste one of your yummy cupcakes, Marianne! :) Great pictures, as usual!
Thanks for entering the napkin ring giveaway....your name wasn't chosen but check my blog for a special offer.
Karin :)
Darling! ;) I looooove your blog! It is beautiful! Rain is beautiful and I love that picture of Evan. With the shadows. For some reason I think that is attractive! Haha, I like shadows in pictures-- what can I say??
-Sofia
Post a Comment