Sunday, February 7, 2010

For the beauty of the earth...

One of the hymns I like is "For the beauty of the earth". One of the reasons I like it so well is becasuse I love the earth and finding beauty on it. Like simple things that if you take time to look at are really beautiful. The picture below is part of my cousin's swing set. It's not a nice piece of wood I went and looked for it's just part of the swing set. All of the pictures I've taken are in my yard or my cousin's. Enjoy!












Do you like to take pictures of Nature?
Why do you?
Have a great Sunday!

3 comments:

{megan} said...

Oh I LOVE the one with the red wagon!

{megan} said...

P.S. could you please send me the pics from Shakespeare Faire as soon as you can? THANKS!

Shonda said...

I love your nature pics! I love taking pictures of nature. It makes me appreciate God's handiwork and creativity. Sometimes I have to choose to take a picture or enjoy the moment. Yesterday a huge flock of geese flew overhead honking like crazy. I made a split second decision to stand there and enjoy the beauty of the moment instead of running in to get my camera and only catching the tail end. Of course, if I had my camera with me all of the time I wouldn't have to make such decisions!! :)