Finally, I'm posting! There are a lot of reasons why I haven't blogged, but I'll get to posting instead of telling you! :) I'm staring with pictures some pictures April and then I'll go into may!
April-
I put my camera up to the shutters and clicked and this is the picture I got. I love it when I take a cool picture without looking!

I love clouds!

I can always find Roxy sleeping on something funny. Here she is sleeping on Aaron's backpack!

In our house we
always have some kind of melting chocolate, (most times Wilton). I love it when we have strawberry too because...........

I make these!

Our grapevine is growing

Scott loves to be with Evan. He just sits with Evan and hangs out. Here he is while Evan reads a book.

We had a bowl of water, and bubbles were forming in it.


I though it looked really cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment