Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Sweet tooth fairy bakery

Before we went to Utah I planed out something that I really wanted to do while I was there. On Nie Nie's blog she had wrote about the sweet tooth fairy bakery before and how yummy it was. She even has a cupcake named after her. So I got the address and on the Saturday we were in Utah we went!


What you see when you first walk in
My mom, my cousin Josh, and Evan
The cake bites were really yummy! They had so many flavors.
More yummy stuff and the two girls that worked there. They were so nice when I told them we were from San Diego and they let me take pictures of everything.
More cupcakes! It took us SO long to choose.

The bakery was decorated so cute Does this cupcake just look amazing or what? I got it and it was!
See in the top right hand corner Nie Nie's cupcake? It's called VaNIElla. I tried a sample and it was good!
They have lots of yummy stuff you can buy!

Me with the cupcakes! Okay see the shirt I'm wearing? That is a "Sweet tooth fairy" shirt. I bought it while I was there. And the girls there let me try it on before buying it and they let me go in the back to try it on.... that is in the back of the bakery, where they make all the cupcakes! So I got to go back there twice and while I was trying on the shirt I was looking at like everything. It was really exciting especially since I love making cupcakes, and not everyone gets to see where they make the cupcakes, frosting and treats! It was pretty cool to see all that!

Me in front of the bakery


The cupcakes we got were.... (sorry about the blurry picture)
Cookies and cream, red velvet (I got that one), strawberry lemonade (uh, yeah I got that one too, ha ha), and coconut. Not pictured : Evan's mint cupcake called grasshopper, Aaron and his roommates cupcakes (Chocolate peanut butter and Strawberry shortcake) and the two free cupcakes we got for my dad and my uncle since they gave us free cupcakes because the next day was fathers day!

So if you live in Utah or are visiting you should go there! It's in Provo, not to pricey and REALLY yummy! We went there the next Monday because we had to... it's so good! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

AWWW! This is such a cute post! :D Love it :)

Larkin said...

I'm so glad you go to go! I wanted to go to the bakery and have a VaNiela cupcake, but alas, did not. I'm glad you could enjoy some in my stead. :)