Saturday, August 14, 2010

I'm back to blogging!

Hello! It has been a while since I blogged. I promise I'll start again. :) For now here is a collage of some pics I took of Alyssa. (It looks small but if you click on it it gets bigger.)

Hope you enjoy! Oh and also I started a flicker for my pics! So if you want to check my Photo stream out click HERE . On the side of my flicker is also my "Pictures a day" set. It is helping me to be encouraged to take a picture a day so that I can post it on my flicker.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Yeah! I'm glad you're back. I love your pictures and Alyssa is a great model.

{megan} said...

OK.... the bottom left picture is so awesome I have tried to get pics like that how'd you do it??????????