Saturday, August 21, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me! (Can you see the pictures now?)

FINALLY! I spent a long time trying to get the pics to show up... so I'm hoping they do. (Oh and after the last picture there's a little white box that won't go away. Just so you know it's not a picture that you didn't see or anything).

So my birthday was back in July and I never blogged about it so I guess I will now. I had no idea what I wanted to do on my birthday and no plans which is so not like me at all. But it all it was a good day.

I started the day off with cinnamon rolls and then opening some presents. My first gift was an I pod! My mom got me a purple one but then I changed my mind and wanted a pink one so we went and exchanged it for a pink one. I also got the I home.. sorry not pictures.

I also got this super cute book written by the same people who wrote Hello cupcake. You will want it!
My next gift was.... (No not cupcakes) but these amazing cupcake wrappers that stay bright and don't fade when you bake them!! I got like six boxes of different kinds. :)

(Homemade Raspberry cupcakes with cream cheese frosting made by me in amazing non fading wrappers)

To see more about these wrappers and to look at the different kinds go HERE.

Then we were off to visit two cupcake shops! The first one we went to was called "Baby cakes". Here is my and my friend Natalie.

Here we are again.

Some yummy cupcakes....


And more yummy cupcakes!

Next we went to another cupcake shop this time called "Heavenly cupcake".


I took more pictures here.

Don't you just love cupcakes??
We then went to In In out for lunch! (My pick).


Then we sampled them..... My lemon raspberry cupcake from heavenly cupcake.
Me, my mom's, and Evan's cupcakes from Heavenly cupcakes.

And my Red velvet cupcake from "Baby cakes". SO after eating our cupcakes (During different times throughout the day) we decited that we all liked "Baby cakes" cupcakes the best!

Then I had an easy going afternoon at home and we exchanged my I pod for the color Pink.

For dinner we had take out PF changs lettuce wraps (THE BEST THINGS EVER!)

And ate at this beautiful little park that was hidden away.
It has a waterfall and ducklings! By the way the ducklings loved the brown rice we gave them. :)
And since we were so close and I love this store we stopped at....
Me in Crate and Barrel

Not great pictures but my favorite colors!


Lime green!


And just because my mom let me get two from the pile below. (For cupcakes of course!) I got the little balls (We found they have chocolate in them!!) and the green sanding sugar.


I had a great day! Thank you mom and Dad!


Then on Sunday we had a Family dinner and A Nothing bunt cake. White choc raspberry.. SO good. And that was my birthday!

2 comments:

{megan} said...

Hey happy llate b-day!! I can't see most of the pics though...

Shonda said...

Marianne, Did I ever wish you a happy birthday?! Happy birthday, sweet girl!
What is A Nothing bundt cake? Sounds very mysterious.... :)