Okay be ready for a long post. I am mostly posting these pictures so I can remember this trip for a long time. Sorry If you get board of pictures of the Cayon!
We arrived at the North rim of the grand canyon in the evening just in time for the sunset!

The Grand Cayon lodge.

Inside the Grand Cayon lodge There was this awesome place where you could sit down and do whatever and have a view of the canyon.

There was also a very nice restaurant we ate at on the last night. Our reservations for dinner worked out perfect. We watched the sunset and then went and ate dinner with a view of the canyon.

My Dad and Mom.

The first night we stayed in this cabin. It was only supposed to fit three and we fit 5 in it. I was the lucky one and got a bed! (My brothers were on the floor).

The second night we had an amazing room! It had 5 places for people to sleep 2 sinks a refrigerator (Wich was much more nicer that what we had stayed in the night before) a separate room that was my parents and an AMAZING Cayon view! It was off into the woods more instead of next to the lodge. Our room had a "Rim view".
The bunk beds

A couch ish thing that Evan slept on.

Our views looked like this.

And this. It was sooo pretty! You just went out the back door and you could see the canyon!

And here's one more view.

In the morning we drove till we found a trail we wanted to stop at. It was call the "Roosevelt trail".

Here are a few big ones that I love.



The views we great!

And I loved all the trees.


We then went to some other trails and places that you could look down and that was cool.





Me

Some pretty flowers.
This is Aaron on the edge of a rock. It was pretty scary and it of course scared my mom to death.


Can you see the Colorado river?

Evan


My family looking off at the bottom of the grand Cayon. This was the place where I was finally feeling yucky from looking down. We were so high.

Aaron, Evan, My and my Mom

Sunset on out last night there.
Me with the Cayon behind me!

It was a really fun trip and I'm glad I could go. After the Grand Cayon we headed up to Utah!
No comments:
Post a Comment