Saturday, November 27, 2010

Christmas baking

I thought today I'd share with you some cute Christmas baking products I bought. And theres a little surprise at the end of my post. :) I bought these cute sprinkles at target last week, and then tried out the white pearls on some cupcakes! I still need to try out the Christmas sprinkles though!


I think the pearls made the cupcakes look really pretty! Wouldn't these look amazing at a tea party or wedding?

I also used my "stay bright" liners in pink for the cupcake liner.
Me and my mom loved them so much we went back and bought two more bottles of these sprinkles! I also really like that the sprinkles are different sizes. That makes the cupcake look awesome!

Okay I bought these (again, at target!) and LOVED them! They were just so cute an Okay price and looked pretty good. I admit we once again went back to target to buy more. :)

This one is a candy cane cupcake mix. It even includes a spatula!
And this one is a chocolate peppermint whoopie pie mix. I've always wanted to make whoopie pies! And look at the jingle bells!!! Those are so fun.
SO, since I just told you about all that great stuff I thought I'd be nice and share some of it with you. Yes you heard me right I'm having a GIVEAWAY! Here's what I'm giving away to one of you lucky people: Your choice of either the cupcake mix, OR the whoopie pie mix!!!

How to enter: Just answer this question (easy enough right?) " What is your favorite thing you like to bake, make, or eat at Christmas time?"

For example I love making rolo cookies and chocolate covered pretzels!

So PLEASE enter! You will be happy you did! I'm really excited for this.

Giveaway ends Wednesday December 1st at noon! SO HURRY! Winner will be announced later on Wednesday. Good luck!

13 comments:

Emma said...

Hi, I like eating Christmas cookies. And I love those sprinkles. Do I get a cupcake?

Alyssa said...

Hi the cupcakes would be great at a tea party, the pearl sprinkles look like real pearls even!!!! I like the candy cane cupcake mix and if I win thats what I want. My favorite to eat and make is CUPCAKES! And please pick me, because it was my b-day on thanksgiving so please!

Jenny said...

My favorite cookies to eat at Christmas are your mom's sugar cookies (the big ones). My favorite cookies to make are snickerdoodles!

Scott and Denise said...

Hmmm...this is a very difficult question I like to eat many, and I mean everything, at Christmastime. But, I do love my mom's lemon meringue pie, I love sugar cookies, and fudge!

jenna said...

Hi. I don't know if I can answer this question without listing 10,000 things. But my favorites are peppermint brownies, my mom's orange jello, hot chocolate, and SUGAR COOKIES! Lol

Molly Hartzell said...

Me: Danish butter cookies from Costco!

Ryan: Sugar cookies that have their body parts eaten off of them with bloody-colored frosting for wounds.
^Awkward.

Larkin said...

I love to make and decorate sugar cookies! Yum!

Amber said...

How cute are those!! Love the pearl sprinkles. Alright, my favorite thing to eat at Christmas time is my mom's orange blossom. It is a delicious treat for breakfast that is very special to me, filled with memories. I ONLY make it at Christmas morning to keep it special.

Rachel said...

GINGER SNAPS!!

Molly Hartzell said...

Also, I'm in LOVE with those sprinkles! Ryan and your mom were talking about it already, but those have got to make an appearance at the reception! They're gorgeous! You're awesome!

sara said...

so glad to have found your blog!!

my favorite christmas treat is frosted christmas cookies. mmmmm!!

Kristin said...

My favorite is snickerdoodles!! I love me some snickerdoodles!!

riablahgs said...

Wow, those baking kits look so yummy! We don't have them here in Dubai though.

Btw, blog-hopped and landed here in your wonderful blog. Have a nice day!

Ria

It's My Party
Handmade with LOVE
Home is Where the Heart Is