Thursday, January 6, 2011

Picture a day 2011

So, I am WAY behind on blogging!!! But I'm doing my best and still taking pictures. So I once again started doing the picture a day thing like last year and I really like it! (I've only missed 1 day so far.) And it feels good to take a picture a day. So you can go to my flicker here if you want to see my picture a day 2011. Hope you like it! I am also trying to come up for a "word for 2011" like I did last year. Last year mine was JOY. So I tried to find joy in everything. Any ideas for my word this year??? Right now I'm liking "Cherish", "Smile" and "laugh". Well bye for now!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I'm glad you are doing a picture a day in 2011. I love your photos!

Jenny said...

That will be fun! I'm thinking I should try that too although I'm already a week behind!