Thursday, March 10, 2011

I love the beach... Don't you?

Last week I kept saying, "We should go to the beach!". So on Friday after our rehearsals we headed over as a family first to the glider port in Torry pines. Here are some pictures from there.

When I see something REALLY interesting it catches my eye and I just have to take a picture! That's what I did with the pics below!



One of the gliders taking off
My mom & Dad


My Dad


UM, Does this look relaxing OR what? Too bad it was off limits to spectators!
The beautiful ocean
Oooh I love this picture! Thanks to editing I love it more!


We decided to take a little hike and we saw some really pretty views.
Evan walking down the trail
Mmmm, this says spring to me
So then we drove over to La jolla. We parked right next to this motorcycle with a SPARKLY helmet! It was so awesome I had to take a picture. Don't see this every day!
The La jolla cove cave
I was in LOVE with these flowers and the fence. So I hope you find beauty in these pictures too!





Me!
My Dad, my Mom and Evan
Sunset


Then we went to BJ's for dinner (I love their pizza) and then found out Sprinkles (The cupcake place I have been wanting to go to) was down the street from BJ's! So we waited in the 25 min line and got our cupcakes!!


It was a fun afternoon and I really need to go to the beach more often!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

You got some gorgeous pictures!

{megan} said...

That is the most gorgeous helmet I have ever seen.

I love the pictures they are really pretty!

Were the cupcakes good?

Jenny said...

Marianne, you are so talented! You have some beautiful pictures there. My favs are the very first one of the stairs and the flowers with the fence! The sunset ones are gorgeous too!