Friday, September 23, 2011

The best pumpkin cookies you will EVER eat!

During the fall I just love to bake. There is just something I love about turning my oven on and getting the mixer out on a cold, cloudy day. My favorite cookie to make during the fall season is pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. But I have a special recipe that I just love.

These may look like any normal pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. But I promise you, they're not. Whether you like it or not these cookies disappear fast. You learn to hide a few for yourself!





The best Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies you will ever eat:

3 sticks butter
2 cups brown sugar
1 cup sugar
1 egg
1 t vanilla
16 oz can pumpkin

4 cups flour
2 t baking soda
1/2 t baking power
1/2 t nutmeg
1 t salt
2 t cinnamon
2 cups oatmeal
2 cups chocolate chips

Mix butter & sugars. Add the rest of the wet ingredients. Mix the dry ingredients in a separate bowl & add them to the wet. Add the oatmeal & chocolate chips.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes.

These are my favorite fall cookies. I hope they'll become your favorites too!


Linking up to:

Six sisters stuff
Chef in training
Things that make you say: "Mmmmm"!

3 comments:

Larkin said...

Ok, I need to remind my mom to buy pumpkin at the store because these look realy, really yummy! It seems like you have made these before and I tried one? That could just be me thinking that... Anyway, they look really yummy!

Karyn said...

Yum! I love pumpkin cookies! Thanks for linking up @ Things That Make You Say Mmmmm!

Cherished Handmade Treasures said...

These look delicious! New follower from Things that make you say Mmmm hop. Hope you'll visit my blog as well.

Sandy
Cherished Handmade Treasures