I have some pictures for you all tonight!
All taken with my mom's I phone...
On the "Hipstimatic" app...
All taken this week.
So Enjoy!
All taken with my mom's I phone...
On the "Hipstimatic" app...
All taken this week.
So Enjoy!
My cute notebook I bought. I found it at Walmart. I love, love, love the polka dots!!
(You can't really see in the picture but there is glitter around the dots!)
(You can't really see in the picture but there is glitter around the dots!)
(Were talking 99cents, people... and cute!)
Like Ink pads & Stamps...
And these darlings!
(Uh, don't know what there called, But they are way cute.)
(30 days. It's pretty quick. But, it's been an amazing experience!)
Sometimes I just need a treat. Doesn't have to be fancy, just some sugar!
Here's what I made. Banana's + melting chocolate + Valentines day sprinkles = that quick treat I really needed.
And tonight I got to go eat dinner with my Mom, my Sis in law & my Niece.
This is my Niece.
I think she is the most adorable child ever!
Have a great weekend everybody!!
1 comment:
Hi Marianne! I just wanted to let you know that you were a winner in our latest giveaway! Will you please send me your address so I can ship your prize to you? Send me an email at SixSistersStuff@gmail.com.
Thanks so much!
Congrats!
Camille @
SixSistersStuff.blogspot.com
Post a Comment