Monday, January 12, 2009

Hello Cupcakes!

Ever since my Grandma told me all about how she and my Grandpa used to own a bakery and how she loved all the baking and frosting decorating I was interested in that kind of stuff. My Grandma then bought me a cake decorating kit so I could try it out and for her next birthday that she had I made her the birthday cake! It had clusters grapes. Her favorite thing to make on cakes when she owned the bakery. I love decorating Cakes and Cupcakes but to tell you the truth I kind of forgot about it and have not done it in awhile! So last night I wanted to and so I did! I didn't use any tips or decorating bags (like I have in the past) and decided to try something new. I got this great Cupcake book for Christmas. It's called " Hello Cupcake". I definitely recommend it if you like to bake! So I did what they said to do (In the book) and just used a plain old ziplock bags to make my frosting bag. But i cut the tip of the bag a certain way and I loved how the cupcakes turned out! What do you think? Click on them to enlarge them it you want to. And you probably wouldn't believe but I had some pretty willing people who wanted to eat my cupcakes! And this morning afternoon the last of em were ate!









Don't these pictures make you want one right now?? :-)

4 comments:

Kim W said...

Great photography! Seriously, I love the way your close up blurred out the background. Very appetizing results. Good job on the cupcakes too.

Kristin said...

they look delicious. you can come visit any time and we can bake and take pictures!

Madi aka- David Archuleta luver said...

YUMM

Jenny said...

Those look yummy! I would be mad at you for not bringing any over if I weren't watching my calories!