I really like this picture! My friend and teachers house is decorated really cool. It's like a beach themed!

Fountain outside.

Another picture of the fountain.

They have this really cool thing in their front yard! It's like holes. It's awesome!
Looking through the hole

Emma through the hole.

Emma and Zoe.

Leilani. I like how this picture looks!

And Leilani's cousin.

We but up a background drop and took turns taking pics of each other. I can't wait till my next class!
4 comments:
uuuuughhhhhh I am sooooooooo mad I missed this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but it looks like you have a great time!!!`
I like your pictures, the picture of the holes is really cool.
Leticia
Hey Marianne! I love those pictures! I just wanted to let you know that my mom got your email about your party, but our ward's temple baptisms are on the same day and at the same time so I cant come:( I'm really sorry it didn’t work out:( Oh by the way, I will be coming to the Unleash Your Voice thing in a couple of weeks, so I'll still see you soon!
Sorry again, but looking forward to seeing you ~Larkin!
Great pictures! I like how you captured the light on Sara's face - the contrast adds drama, and makes it interesting.
Post a Comment