Monday, July 6, 2009

Oh, what do you do in the summertime? Red, White, and blue!

One of my Favorite Primary songs is "Oh, What do you do in the summer time?" You can read all the lyrics Here. So what have I been doing in the summer time? Read this post and a couple others (they are coming soon) to find out!

What Do I do in the Summer time?

On the 4th of July I celebrate!
We went over to our friends house this year and read this post to see what we did!


I put up the decorations outside!

And then got started on making the desserts.... Whit Chocolate covered strawberry's with blue sprinkles! Red, White and blue! Oh and then there was the Ice cream sandwiches I made...... (Oops I didn't take a picture.)
Then we headed over to our friends house for swimming!
And lots of turns were taken on their Rope swing!


And of course lots of Pictures taken by me!
And more pictures......
And even more pictures!

But we were careful not to step on any of these!

And of course there was Soda to be drank......
By this little girl!

I spent most of the day with this girl......
And this little girl.......(Gosh I love her smile!)

And the day was also spent with our friends the Spores who are from Japan and come down to visit every summer!

What do you do in the summer time? OR what do you do for the 4th of July?

2 comments:

{megan} said...

fun!!! I went to this country club place....it was fun.

Larkin said...

It sounds like you had a lot of fun! My Cousins stayed at our house for a couple of days last week (they live in Utah) and left our house at about 5:45am on the fourth, so I (and my family) spent most of Independence Day sleeping after the were gone!