Sunday, June 28, 2009

chicken pasta salad

Today I thought I'd post a recipe because I haven't really posted any recipes on my blog yet and who doesn't like to get a new recipe and try it out? This recipe is perfect for a summer day and warning : It makes a TON! Great to serve to a big crowd. This recipe is easy, yummy and sooo refreshing!


Chicken pasta salad

6 cups diced cooked chicken

1 bunch celery, finely diced (squeeze out juice)

1/4 grated onion (juice squeezed out) OR 3 grated onions

1/12 - 2 cups mayo

2 cups shredded cheese (Cheddar, jack, sharp)

6 Tablespoons lemon juice (pulp and all)

1 lb. pkg small shells

Cook al dente and rinse in cold water.

Combine and refrigerate. Make a day ahead.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

{megan} said...

fun! I just fixed my girl camp post - take a look