Here are some self portraits I took this evening. They are not the best but oh well. My blog is kind of like another journal to me so I want to have lots of pics of my on here! I will probably make a 2009 blog book. Enjoy!
Me playing the flute. I am finally getting really good at it!
I love them!!! Ya I am going to make a book too don't know when but I will. Last year when I went to the class that showed you how to make one I thought it was awesome so ever since I have been thinking of doing one. They are really cool!!! Guess what... Now I can't find by camera. :( ughhhhh
Those pictures are really pretty! I like to take self portraits to, but I usually look really weird in them: )I didn’t know that you played the flute, that’s really cool!
3 comments:
Very cute! =)
I love them!!! Ya I am going to make a book too don't know when but I will. Last year when I went to the class that showed you how to make one I thought it was awesome so ever since I have been thinking of doing one. They are really cool!!! Guess what... Now I can't find by camera. :( ughhhhh
Those pictures are really pretty! I like to take self portraits to, but I usually look really weird in them: )I didn’t know that you played the flute, that’s really cool!
~Larkin
Post a Comment