Monday, June 15, 2009

photography class

Sorry I haven't posted for a while! I've been busy or had nothing to blog about. You know how it goes....... So anyways here's a post for you all. (Especially Megan ):)

I started taking a photography class today from Sis Fallentine!
She is an amazing photographer and can't wait to go to the rest of her classes! We learned a lot today about Picassa (Photo editing program). We already had it on our computer but she taught us sooo many new cool things you can do! If you don't have it and take a lot of pictures I recommend it! I have already done some editing and it is awesome. Plus It's free! I borrowed my brother's D60 today for the class and I took a few pictures but I haven't been able to practice very much cuse he hasn't let me.......but for now here's a few photos. (These are taken with the D60).


Which one do you like the best? #1

#2
#3
Vote!

Pics I have Edited, Ryan leaving for his mission, his party (with TONS of yummy treats), and girls camp pictures soon to come! Kind of soon....Ok maybe in a few weeks. :)

8 comments:

{megan} said...

yay!! I love them!!! my vote is #3!!!!! where did you take the pictures?

Larkin said...

That is really cool! My vote is #3, but there all neat!

Marianne said...

Megan- I took the pic on a table at the high country west place.

{megan} said...

ohhhhh...........COOL!!!!!!!!!!

lexi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lexi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lexi said...

they're all amazing, but I'd say number 3 is the best:)

Brandy said...

Great pictures Marianne,and your cupcakes look amazing!!
My vote is number 3