Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Kind of catching up


Ok Sorry I have been a bad blogger! I'm not going to post any pictures today but hopefully soon! I'm having a problem with uploading pictures and hopefully we'll figure it out soon. I have allot to catch up on so keep checking back on my blog! Ok so for now here's a little bit of what I'm going to SOON post about :

Posts coming soon :
Lots of evening and daytime Beach pictures
Lots of lovely, chocolaty, yummy, recipes....with pictures!
Nature/ outside pictures
My new camera bag
Speed shutter at night - Sparklers and more fun stuff at night!
New cards I made
My craft space when I organized it and pictures of my card stuff


Some things I've been doing recently that don't need a whole blog post about :

Right now I started back doing school. Click Here to read about a new way we are organizing our school work.


Me and my mom recently started doing a program called "Family search indexing" It's a really cool program that helps other people get their family history work done. Try it out! It's really fun.

I have found SO many great party idea blogs, card blogs, craft blogs.....It's crazy how much cool stuff is out there! Check out my "Crafty and cooking" blogs on the side of my blog. With all those great blogs out there I have been planing out lots of idea's for partys I want to have.

I have a couple party's that I'm not going to say anything about yet... :) but I will tell you two little things I'm working on right now. 1. A halloween dinner! 2. A mad hatter tea party for my cousin!

That's all I can think of for now....... :) But i'll try to blog soon......And with pictures!


3 comments:

Larkin said...

Hi Marianne,
It sounds like you have been doing a lot of things lately! I'm so exited to start MSA soon and have your mom for a teacher! I hope you can fix your camera, I hate it when pictures won't upload:(

See you soon, Larkin

{megan} said...

can't wait for your new posts!!!

Anonymous said...

hey, shannon from creative parties and showers here. I put the request form up on the weekends. so check back on saturday to leave your request!