Creating lots of projects! I got lots more paper and stickers after my birthday! There is a feeling of excitement when I see all these things laid out and I can't wait to start creating!
Cousins playing together a lot.....more like non stop!
(Below - Dallin, Cammi and Evan)
Lots of towels used swimming in the pool!
Going to Disneyland with my cousins and Aunts.
Magic tricks from the boys. Evan taught Dallin how to do some "Magic Card tricks" . Dallin is so cute in this picture
I made these coupons for my moms birthday present. I made them last minute and I really like how they turned out!
Taking pictures with my camera....More to come that I haven't posted yet. Soon.....
Lots, and lots, and lots, AND lots of reading! I have been reading so much recently and read and finished a book today! And started a new one today....
The day after Pioneer day we had a stake fireside.There were lots of Pioneer musical numbers and 2 choirs. Elder Holland was also there and he spoke to us. After we got to go shake his hand and talk to him! He was so nice and told me I was so kind and that he loved me. And I got to sit next to Charlotte. :)

Being Bord......(Not to much though.)
Taking pictures of Summer flowers
And Lots of self portraits..........
Going to "In the mix yogurt" for the first time. It is a yummy yogurt place. Click Here to go to their website. To bad if you don't live in or near Poway.
And lots of staying up late and sleeping in days! Ahhh....the joys of Summer! And I'm sure their is TONS more stuff I forgot about but oh well. What have you done recently this summer?
3 comments:
Fun!!!
oh yes you must've been honored that I sat next to YOU.
That's so funny about you going to the beach once this summer! My family lives about 15 minutes away from the beach and we've been twice this summer! It sounds like you have been doing some other really fun things this summer, and that looks like a lot of fish! It was nice seeing you the other day!
~Larkin
Post a Comment