Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Candy anyone?

Last week I had a Halloween party with the YW. It was very short notice and the ONLY day out of like 2 weeks I could do it so I went with it. Like I said it was short notice and I had about 5 days. I wanted to invite more people but It would have been a lot harder since I didn't have very much time. But, Something I really have wanted to do was a candy bar/buffet. You know those table with glasses and jars full of treats & candy? It took some time to find all the candy because I had it color coordinated with Halloween colors. (Green, purple, black, Orange.) And it might look a little small but it was my first candy bar/buffet and there was a TON of candy left over. (and people did take lots.) OK so I will try to catch up on more of my posts soon!
Here's some pics!























Can you tell it's color coordinated?

2 comments:

Melanie said...

It was sooooo cute and so yummy! Thanks for sharing the leftovers. I love you.

jenna said...

This is sooo cute, Marianne!!