So on Sunday during the break between general conference (we were are my grandparents house) we went over to a little park that's like right next to them. I was lucky to get some pics before my camera died!
Ok so the only people that I can get pictures of are my cousins. So you see a lot of them on my blog. :) Especially Cammi! Not even kidding........ :)
This is for all of you in Shakespeare....get it? :)

That's one happy girl who's in the stalks!

This picture is to my aunt Jenny. Click on the picture, and look at your daughters face. What is she doing?? ( I love how her belly is showing!) Silly girl! :)

Playing

There's "That" smile. You know the goofy one?

But oh I LOVE these pictures!!!!

Look at her little feet covered in sand!

Posing for me (Thank you Cammi!)

I like to call these pictures "Journey through the Jungle bars"





Aren't they cute???
OK, on to other people and things......
A tree and Alyssa's feet

Alyssa. Isn't she so pretty?

I love her smile!
And EMMA! I love this pic of her because she's sitting on the playground and it makes her look up high in the clouds! I also love her red shirt against the blue sky. (And I took some pics of
Dallin, but like him they didn't turn out to well because he was moving!)
I'm not sure What I like about this pic but I just think it's cool.
YEHHHA!

What did you do
in between sessions?
6 comments:
Cute! I LOVE the ones with Cammi's feet. GORGEOUS!!!
We eat scones... every GC
You take way more pix of my kids that I do! You're awesome! I love Cammi's goofy smile. I think she gets it from me.
I love your pictures! My favorites are the pictures of Cammi's feet! In the break between GC I made Monkey bread, It was yummy!
Great pictures! It's a good thing I check out your blog or I'd never have seen them.
My husband and I were just saying the other day that stocks might be helpful in wrangling Charlie sometimes.
Oh my goodness! Cammi's little feet, my FAVORITE!!!!
Post a Comment