Tuesday, January 5, 2010

December and a bit of January

December

Christmas Eve in our new Pajamas - Evan, Aaron, Me

Christmas Morning - Waiting to go downstairs

My Christmas gifts



Me With the whole complete seasons of "I love Lucy"
On Christmas we go up to my Grandparents house, This is my cousin Riley who lives in Texas!

Silly Alyssa and Jenna
Riley again!
Again! :)


End of Dec, and January ..........
We went to Utah!

The day we drove their it snowed and the next day it snowed! It also snowed once more at night!
The trees were so pretty their!
More pretty trees!
Look at the snow!

Can you see the church they go to in this picture?
This was the puzzle we did New years eve!

These are some of my favorite pictures I took!


HAPPY 2010!!!

3 comments:

jenna said...

I like it I like it a lot

jenna said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jenna said...

The pics are soooo cute!
Lol