Sunday, February 7, 2010

Shakespeare Fair

Before I start- I bet you are asking, what's a Shakespeare fair?
The Shakespeare fair is for all the kings and queens in our Shakespeare class who worked hard to become kings and queens and they get a special dinner and get served dinner by peasants and there's a shortened Shakespeare play, and everyone dresses up so basically it's a fun Elizabethan night!


How do you become a King or Queen in your Shakespeare class?
To become a king or queen in out Shakespeare class has to read, watch, see or listen to 17 or more Shakespeare plays. That's a lot of Shakespeare!

The royal tables

Royal goblets

The "peasant's" tables

Some Royal crowns

Silver & Gold for the kings and queens

Queen Megan & Queen Charlotte
Jenny the peasant or server


Lexi, Queen Natalie, Queen Emma
Alyssa pretending to be a Queen
Queen Marianne & Queen Natalie
(Picture by Megan)
Queen Marianne (Me)
(Picture By Megan)

Cammi with a ring

It was a really fun evening!!

3 comments:

{megan} said...

Oh goodness... I look horrible in that picture! :( DARNICLES!

Melanie said...

Congratulations Queen Marianne!

Charlotte said...

You look just fine, Megan. I'm the one that looks weird in that picture.