Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines day projects

We did a lot of stuff for Valentines day!

We made Cookies made for our neighbors and other people in our ward.
My mom made these "Valentine CD's".

My mom (I helped some) made these cute lollipops. (She made them for primary).

For part of out girls camp fundraiser we helped make heart cookies. These are the ones me and my friend Natalie made.


We got "heart attacked" from the activity day girls.
And brought us cute treats!

What do you do with cute boxes you found in the $1 section at target?
And cute cupcakes??? AND m&m's??
Turn them into valentines for all your friends in YW!
Our Red valentines dinner on valentines day

Valentine making
The table



"Red" meat for the taco's

Salad with "red' tomato's
Red jello with strawberry's
"red" soda

For dessert my mom made the batter for the cupcakes and I piped them. They turned out really cute!
My dad's birthday is tomorrow so we did a little party that night.
The cupcakes

My grandpa and Grandma brought see's candy!

And here's some pictures of Valentines day flowers.



Hope you had a happy valentines day!!!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

very cute marianne, looks like a fabulous valentines day!!

{megan} said...

dang you do a lot! haha I just made some cookies the day before... :D

Melanie said...

Valentine's Day never looked sweeter! I love you Marianne