Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Sunday

This Easter was very special because we also got to watch General conference! We went up to my Grandparents house and lots of Family came! This is going to be a long post..... :)

Jenna and Heath Relaxing on Grandpa & Grandma's bed after the first session of conference.

Some of us went over to the park in between sessions. It was a beautiful Easter day! With lots of pretty flowers.... And fun on the swings....
I love the interaction between Alyssa and Jenna in this picture!
Jenna and Dutch
Cute Jenna
Heath enjoyed playing at the park too!
More flowers
Okay so the Drinking fountain was broken and spraying everywhere. The kids were having sooo much fun with this!! I love all these pictures!







I like how in the background of this picture you can see Jenna and Alyssa with linked arms!
SO many pretty flowers!
We had some time so along with Jenny and her new camera .....
And of course Brian......
We set off to take pictures at the pond!





Right by the pond are a bunch of apartments. This one was decorated very cute!
Soon after this picture was taken my battery died on me! And I forgot to bring the charger....oops. Of course there was lots of good food and candy, and a fun Easter egg hunt witch I didn't get pictures of. All of my extended family felt the earthquake but somehow I didn't feel it at all! Really weird, but oh well. :) Hope you had a great, beautiful Easter!

2 comments:

Larkin said...

I love all of the pictures! I really like the one of the street sign, though. I also love all of the pictures of flowers. What a beautiful Easter weekend!

Kristin said...

Marianne, You are quite the photographer. I am truly impressed!