For Young women's a few weeks ago we went to the temple grounds. While we were there I took some pictures. I didn't think they turned out well but now I love all of them! I love how the sky changes, because it's getting darker. It was a little tricky to take pictures because there was scaffolding on the temple but I still got some good shots. The temple is such a beautiful place and I feel so much peace when I am there.
This picture to me is amazing. ( I also love the clouds in the background!).
Those are just beautiful! Just wait until you can go upstairs in the temple, Marianne. One of the rooms has windows and they change colors from blue to purple as the sky darkens. It is so beautiful!
3 comments:
pretty!
Gorgeous temple shots! I'm impressed you could get them without the scaffolding.
Those are just beautiful! Just wait until you can go upstairs in the temple, Marianne. One of the rooms has windows and they change colors from blue to purple as the sky darkens. It is so beautiful!
Post a Comment