Friday, September 10, 2010

10 things on the 10th

1. I have SOOO much to blog about!! Well kind of... I just have to blog about our visit to the northern rim of the grand canyon (Amazing!) and out trip to Utah, but I have a ton of pictures!!

2. For now here is a picture of some flowers I took at the grand canyon. I liked how it turned out!


3. Since I posted a pic from the grand cayon here is one from Utah! Here is my cousin's son Max. I love this kid!! He is so funny and he is a poser. (I also went to an awesome cupcake shop you all know I love.... but more on that later!)


4. A few weeks ago I started Seminary! I thought it would be super hard for me because I really don't like waking up in the morning till 9:00. Really! But so far it has been fine as long as I go to bed earlier than I used to. I have a awesome teacher and all of the freshmen girls in my ward are in my class!

5. On Thursday I started all my classes at the school I go to called MSA. I am taking two classes there. The 1st one is called "Pryrimd project". It's all about Math & science, patterns wondering about things (and learning about them) and then finding the answers. My 2nd class is called "Classical acting". If you have taken two years of Shakespeare you can be in this class. It's about acting, Shakespeare works and other classics. (I am taking other classes too, but the ones I'm taking at MSA started on Thursday. )


6. I am really ready for fall so I can do more baking and crafts! I have ideas from other blogs so I am going to make a list of great treats and crafts to make. Here's an Idea I love. Isn't that so easy but cute?!

7. Okay kind of boring but.... This is my Flicker page if you want to see my pictures. It doesn't have annything new on it but it will maybe this weekend!

8. So we went to the beach like twice this summer (Sad I know, but we forgot and there wasn't great weather for the beach. We'll be sure to go this month!) but one of the times I went I got this sunset shot I liked!


9. I want to get back to blogging regularly. Like once a week at least. It could be pictures or just writing. I just put it off a lot of times! I want to post a lot so someday I can make a blog book from all my pictures!

10. Okay I saved this for last! This great lady we know does musicals for groups of friends that want to do a play. She hasn't done one in a long time but she decided to and today were the auditions. (Everyone gets a part). Oh and the play she picked was "The wizard of Oz". The 2 people I wanted to be in the play was Glinda the good witch and The wicked witch". She kept the group super small so we could all have more parts and more lines.

I was picked for.....
Miss gulch (The mean lady)..........

AND the wicked Witch!
I have never had a super mean/bad part in a play before so it should be fun! I am working on my voices and my evil cackle! :)

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Love that sunset beach shot! And congrats on getting the wicked witch part!! That is really exciting!

{megan} said...

Yay! I am so excited for this play it is going to be SO fun with all of us together!!

Shonda said...

I'm so excited you will have such a fun part in your show!! Can't wait to see it!

Rachel said...

Congrats on the part! Keep your blog audience posted on performances!! =)