Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Halloween Cupcakes


I made these cupcakes a few days ago for some friends. I used the "Stay bright" cupcake liners wich worked great and looked halloweenish. The cream cheese frosting was perfect and I liked how the sprinkels looked on the cupcakes! Okay.... so I'm looking for more hallowwen treats so if you have any recipes or cool ideas please share. :)




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

jenna said...

That is sooooooooooooo cute! love it LOL

Shonda said...

YUM! They look great!
My all time favorite, it just screams Halloween to me, I could eat a million of them, treat is Old Fashioned Popcorn Balls! So yummy! You can use any recipe you find. I like the Betty Crocker cookbook one. I also have a tradition of making homemade carmel sauce in the crock pot on Halloween and serving with apple slices. Super good!

Shonda said...

My all time favorite, it just screams Halloween to me, I could eat a million of them, treat is Old Fashioned Popcorn Balls! So yummy! You can use any recipe you find. I like the Betty Crocker cookbook one. I also have a tradition of making homemade carmel sauce in the crock pot on Halloween and serving with apple slices. Super good!