Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin patch pictures

So a few weeks ago we went to Baits nut farm. Or The pumpkin patch. It was a big deal since it was Brianne's first time. :) Not very many words needed for this post. I really liked how the pics turned out.


PUMPKINS



CUTEST BABY ON PUMPKINS
















OTHER PEOPLE & BRIANNE





FAMILY PICS








MORE BRIANNE

(Take a look at the picture... Those are her legs not pants! I call her legs "My cinnamon rolls".)


Cutest baby boots.... really the pic doesn't show how cute they are.





Some of the best pictures I think I have ever taken!

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

so cute I love the one with Brianne eating the pumpkin.

jenna said...

I really love the one when her face is all scrunched up and smiling!LOL

{megan} said...

I love these they are so cute Brianne is ADORABLE!!!!

haha, cinnamon rolls!! SO CUTE!!!