Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A beautiful place


Hello again! It's been a while. Tooooo long for me. So lets get going again, sound good?

Last Saturday was my birthday! I got to do a lot of fun things and had a great day. One of the places I went was sprinkles cupcakes. Yum!

Then I remembered how close the San Diego temple was to sprinkles and decided to go to the temple grounds. While I was there I had my brother take some pictures outside with me. I'm so glad I did. Because the temple means SO much to me. I love the peace and joy I feel when I go to the temple. I love the wonderful feelings I get there. It is amazing how even outside on the temple grounds how you feel. My favorite primary song has always been: "I love to see the temple. "

(Picture by me)
"I love to see the temple".

1. I love to see the temple.
I’m going there someday
To feel the Holy Spirit,
To listen and to pray.
For the temple is a house of God,
A place of love and beauty.
I’ll prepare myself while I am young;
This is my sacred duty.

2. I love to see the temple.

I’ll go inside someday.
I’ll cov’nant with my Father;
I’ll promise to obey.
For the temple is a holy place
Where we are sealed together.
As a child of God, I’ve learned this truth:
A fam’ly is forever.


This song means even more to me now that I have been able to go to the temple. And I can not wait for that wonderful day when I can be married and sealed in the temple to my eternal family. I am so grateful that I am sealed to my own family!

It was a beautiful Saturday and I'm so glad I had that chance. It was a perfect thing to do on my birthday!

Click HERE to read a poem I wrote about the temple a few years ago.

1 comment:

Koko said...

Beautiful pictures.
Yours:)