Saturday, January 24, 2009

Banners, Banners everywhere

My Mom's very talented Cousin Kristin (see her blog here) had a contest on her blog. And my mom won the contest and the prize was a homemade banner of our choice! She makes Beautiful banners! (If you go to her blog she has a very cute Valentines day banner)We decided on a birthday banner (one that could be used for a girl or a boy) and she was so great she made us a boy and a girl one! She sent us tons of ribbon and we got to assemble it. We even bought some more ribbon to add on to the banner. So Here it is! (You have to comment and tell us how cute the banner is!) BTW- Be prepared for a ton of pictures! Thank you Kristen!
The More Boyish banner

I love the colors she choose!
I really like this pic!
More Girlish Banner


She sent us the little flowers too so I glue dotted them on
A close up

5 comments:

Laura said...

Marianne, these banners are so cute! I'm going to have to check out the Valentine one! Love it!!!!

{megan} said...

those banners are so cute!!!! I love them!!!! At first I thought the contest was to make your own banner and whoevers was the cutest then they won so I thought your mom made it from scratch... But then I read the whole post :-) hahaha anyway they are really cute!!! Good okl

Anonymous said...

I'm the lucky birthday girl who got to have the banners for my b-day. I'm sooo special. They are very very very cute banners.

Kristin said...

So cute, You did a great Job putting them together. Love the pictures you took too!!

Janae said...

Great pictures Marianne! I love both of the darling banners:)
I also loved your cupcake pictures...yum!