Hey Everyone! Sorry I haven't posted for a while! And sorry I'm not going to be posting for another while! I going to Utah today! First to ceder city to my 2nd cousin Shay's baptism and we we get to see lots of family! My cousin Jenny (Shay's mom) Is a amazing artist! Please look at her great work Here. Then from her blog you can go to her website too! Anyways We will see lots of my cousins and my aunt and uncle too! And then on to Orem Utah were we'll stay at my aunt Susan and uncle Dave's house. We will yes get to see lots of family on my dad's side and I think some on my mom's side too. I will also be updating my card blog as soon as I get back from Utah! So Yes I'm sure I'll get board on the car trip up (which reminds me I have to go finish getting stuff ready) and I'm sure I'll be taking some more random pics of myself! Who doesn't do that?? (Well besides grownups) So have a great weekend everyone! I'll be back on Tuesday!
Friday, January 30, 2009
Here I come Utah!
Hey Everyone! Sorry I haven't posted for a while! And sorry I'm not going to be posting for another while! I going to Utah today! First to ceder city to my 2nd cousin Shay's baptism and we we get to see lots of family! My cousin Jenny (Shay's mom) Is a amazing artist! Please look at her great work Here. Then from her blog you can go to her website too! Anyways We will see lots of my cousins and my aunt and uncle too! And then on to Orem Utah were we'll stay at my aunt Susan and uncle Dave's house. We will yes get to see lots of family on my dad's side and I think some on my mom's side too. I will also be updating my card blog as soon as I get back from Utah! So Yes I'm sure I'll get board on the car trip up (which reminds me I have to go finish getting stuff ready) and I'm sure I'll be taking some more random pics of myself! Who doesn't do that?? (Well besides grownups) So have a great weekend everyone! I'll be back on Tuesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
fun! you should come and visit me!!!!!
Lexi - That would be fun! I probley can't but, How far from Orem do u live?
Marianne,
It was so much fun to have you at our house! I wish we could see each other more ofter.
I am loving the cards you made.
Jenny
maybe like an hour... something like that.
Post a Comment