Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Great news and great pictures!

Ok so good news! Tonight we were talking about how I could NOT find my camera anywhere and Evan said he was going to look in the cushions of the chairs and couches. I already looked but knew it wouldn't hurt to look again. And HORRAY! Evan found it!!! I was SO happy. My camera is like my life! We have 2 other cameras (One my mom just bought, it is the exact same one!) and the other is an older but still good one. Here is me with my camera that has been missed SO much.
And the other great news is that I got some fun shots of Cammi today. I know She is the only one you get to see on my blog but she is the only really willing one to let me take pictures of her. But on occasion Dallin will let me take pictures of him.

Cammi. I have really been trying to get her not to make cheesy smiles and she is starting to not do that anymore. :-)
How cute is a little 5 year old girl in overalls?? Way cute!
I'm looking at you!
Aren't I just sooo adorable?
Me. I just clicked and here's what I got.
Me and Cammi. I really like this one.
I had to take a picture of this! Cammi drew me a picture and guess who it it?? Me! At a first guess wouldn't you just know that was me? :-) Click on it and look at the erased nose she drew on me. She started laughing when she saw it and so she made it smaller. Thank goodness!
Whats your great news for today? I just don't think you can beat mine. :-)

3 comments:

{megan} said...

Yay I'm so glad you found your camera!!!!!!!! I love the pictures you took!!!!!!! Cammi is so cute!!!!!!!!!!

Melanie said...

I am so happy that you have your camera back. I knew it would turn up. My great news is that after a very busy day, I have a quiet house all to myself for a few hours. Also, my beautiful daughter made beautiful cupcakes.

Larkin said...

I'm glad you found your camera, what a funny place for it to be! Those pictures of Cammi are SO cute!!!!