Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A whole lotta fun


Fun thing # 1 - Back in April we found out a circus was coming to Poway. I've never been to a circus and we went on their website and watched a clip of one of their shows and it was impressive. They sent us these tickets in the mail and they were a pretty good price so we went! I also invited my really good friend Natalie to come with me and our cousins the Bakers came too! Here I am in front of the big sign they had.

Ok so you know I LOVE elephants right? They had Elephant rides and it was like $ 12 for 3 of us so of course we went on the elephant!

Another picture before we got off of the elephant



From Left : Emma , Natalie , Marianne

Fun thing # 2 - Cupcake decorating! This time I just seriously went WILD! Take a look!
View of the cupcakes
All of them. Yuuum....they were chocolate with cream cheese frosting.

Fun thing #3 - Camping with the Young Women! Before we go to girls camp they had us go camping before. We went to a place called Dixon lake about 20 min away. We have a special camping spot we love that over looks the lake! It is so pretty.

We played "Mini Uno" The cards are mini!
This was one of the good shots I got there.
Fun thing #4 - Our Shakespeare group preformed the play "Much ado about nothing. It was sooo much fun! Our tech week was last Mon - Fri and then we preformed on Fri and Sat night. We had LOTS of people come and we did great! It was so fun to be with these kids ALL week long instead of the usual Once a week. (All of us have studied Shakespeare for 1 -2 years)
The whole Cast
From Left : Megan ( A watchman), Natalie (Dogberry) Marianne (A watchman)
Doing our Last warm up together before the Play started
Me, Natalie & Megan after the show! (Sorry this isn't a very good picture)

Well that's most of my fun for now! And on a side note My camera is lost and we haven't been able to find it for over two weeks! :-( Were still lokoing though.

2 comments:

{megan} said...

Yay!!!!! omgsh fun!!!!!!!!!

Larkin said...

It looks like you have had a lot of fun lately! I've never been to the circus, but it looks neat! We also had a young women campout recently, and it was really fun. We went to your play on Friday night, and it was great! I can’t wait to be in your Shakespeare class next year, it looks so fun!