After about 6 days of staying in the hospital......today Evan came home!! He lately has really been wanting to come home and today was the day they finally let him come home! Here is a picture of Evan and his Bear he named "Randy" they gave him in the hospital. He loves this little bear and it is so sweet. They both have on Eye patches. (It helps his vision). His vision is doing better because tonight he said he didn't see double of us.
There was of course lots of "Welcoming Home" stuff to do. I had a play reversal so before I left I made a sign and The Bakers & our friends the Hulse's brought signs and balloons and hung them up.
With more signs and Balloons. Evan is loving being home. He keeps saying how happy he is to be at home and not be hooked up to an IV and have to take medicine at 11:00 at night and so on. We are glad to have him home!
Welcome home Evan!!!
3 comments:
Yay!! Welcome home evan!!!!!
I am so happy he is home! Welcome home Evan!!!
Marianne no offence but can you please post?
Post a Comment