Let me share what I did Today......
Ate a WONDERFUL breakfast! (Including German pancakes, muffins, bacon, strawberry's, juice, and.... THE BEST WATERMELON I HAVE EVER TASTED! Oh my goodness, the watermelon was amazing. Hurry over to Albertsons before there all gone!
Then after scripture study I got to open some presents! Candy from Aaron!
My dad ordered my birthday present a little bit ago and today we were tracking were it was. It said at 6:00 this morning it was in San Diego! That very second (no joke) the doorbell rang. We all wondered. Aaron yelled "The FedEx truck it here!". And I knew it was here! Would you like to find out what my birthday present was??
I am the new owner of a new Nikon D 60!!!!! SOOOO exiting! ( I had to pay for half but it's worth it.)
Then we headed over to Appelbees for lunch. My favorite part was dessert! I go their "Mile Hight Pie". Best thing ever! It really looks like the picture.....Except better! (We took a picture but it's on my brothers computer.)

And do you Remember THESE cut banners? Once again they were up in our house for my birthday! My favorite part of the banners is the cute cupcake!
And of course I am still practicing and learning how to use all the stuff on the camera I did take some pictures! Here is one of them.
Self portrait of me wearing a crown!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday! It sounds like you had a ton of fun! What a cool new camera! In Cub Scouts, my brother’s leader made rings out of dollar bills, and they reminded of your elephant!
Happy Birth day again! ~Larkin
yay!! So exciting about your camera!!! Happy Birthday!!!
Post a Comment