So I've missed some stuff I never blogged about so this is going to be my Catch up post.
Evan Started out Birthday month!

The next party was for Ryan!

St. Patty's day included this picture, wearing green, and a green dinner!

Next was Cammi's 6th Birthday! We went out to breakfast, came home and started opening gifts. Her favorite gift was an American girl doll, Kit!

Cammi loves Giraffes so we bought her this funny hat.....

And a matching tail!

Then was the family party for Jenny!
And a couple extra pictures....... Evan's Bird (he finally named it Scott), is getting used to our house and Evan! He loves to climb on Evan and cling onto his neck like the picture below.

And since were talking about pets this is a picture of Roxy I took recently.
1 comment:
Hey and the month isn't even over yet! I bet we will squeeze in a few more celebrations. I love you!
Post a Comment