Friday, March 26, 2010

Lots of Cammi

Lately I have had no one to take pictures of. So on a Sunday when all the family was together for Jenny's birthday I told Cammi I would pay her a $1 if she would let me take pictures of her. She agreed! When I tell Cammi to smile she does a really cheesy smile so I have to tell her I am going to tickle her and then she does her cute smile! There are only a few of those but there still cute!
I like some better than others but, here they are!























By the way - This is my 100th post!!! :)

3 comments:

Larkin said...

Great pictures!

{megan} said...

Cute! And wow Marianne... you over achiever!!!! :D

Unknown said...

AWWWW! So cute! :) There are some darling picturas there! :) Congratulations on the 100th post! I wonder if I shall ever achieve such amazing feats of nature! ;)