Saturday, March 6, 2010

Six for Saturday

1. We have a new pet! For Evan's 12th Birthday this week he got a blue parakeet. Pretty, huh?!

2. My dad had a business meting early this morning in by Old town in San Diego so last night we got a hotel and did some stuff and spent the night. Last night before it closed we went to the Mormon Battalion and then we went again this morning. They have a new thing that you can take a picture and then email it to yourself!


3. Today we had a rehearsal for a stake youth choir. We are putting on a fireside with music and narration called "Let the morning come". It is all about Joesph smith, and we are putting it on tomorrow. It has great songs! To see more about it and listen to some of the songs click HERE.


4.For the last 5 - 6 months I have been preparing, practicing, practicing and practicing for Certificate of Merit for flute! It was today.... I think I could have done better, but I am SO glad it is FINALLY over!

5. I spent a lot of time looking at the Bake it pretty site. I LOVE all the different kinds of sprinkles!! Take a look HERE! The only thing is that shipping is pretty expensive... :(



6. Tomorrow is Sunday, and we have 9:00am church, and I'm tired, so I guess I'll be done with this post!

1 comment:

Larkin said...

Does Evan’s Parakeet have a name yet? I love all of your pictures, especially the one of your flute. I needed help with one of my SoF assignments, and I thought you might be able to help me. I was having trouble with my "letter" so if you don't mind, I might email it to you, or just ask you on Thursday. Thanks!

~Larkin