Monday, October 11, 2010

Just had to share this picture

I am in love with it. I love this picture. I caught the moment. This picture makes me happy. So sweet. There's nothing more to say.


Riley and Alyssa - At Grandmas life celebration.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Larkin said...

I love this picture, Marianne. Very sweet. Thank you for posting it. :)

{megan} said...

I LOVE this picture it is SO CUTE!

Alyssa said...

so cute

{megan} said...

ALRIGHT Marianne we need to get together and take pics!!! I haven't taken pics for a long tim (well... except my headbands but that doesn't really count!!) and I really want to do it with you because your pics are so awesome!!! BTW - I went on your flickr photostream today for the first time and I love the pics on there!!!! especially the chalk heart and the veggie salad.. the colors are amazing.. anyways this was a long comment but WE NEED TO TAKE PICS TOGETHER!!!