Monday, May 9, 2011

Mothers day pictures

It feels SO good to be blogging! Really it does. I have a lot to blog about but I'll do it.

On Mothers day after church & before dinner we went over to the cemetery . All 15 of us. :) We put in roses and then Jenny brought a rose for each of us to put in with the other roses. It was such a nice time so spend with each other. Here are some pictures I took. I was very happy with the pictures I took!











Cammi was so cute and asked me to take some separate pictures of just her.



After we were done I took a rose and walked over to another part of the cemetery where our friend's grave it. She was only 5 or 6 when she passed away. I knew her if her mom & family had been there they would have brought some flowers, but she they weren't I decided I would and left a rose.
I hope you all had a wonderful mothers day with your family's.

No comments: