Saturday, May 14, 2011

Don't you love the beach?

Where I live is a beautiful place. It is mostly always warm, sunny, and well beautiful. We are also lucky enough to live near some pretty cool beaches that aren't too far away. Yesterday was my brothers 19th birthday (Happy Birthday Aaron!) So in the evening we met up with Ryan, Molly, & Brianne at the beach to celebrate. It was a little cold (I said it was mostly warm!) but we had a fun time.

Aaron taking pictures (He is an amazing photographer!)
This picture screams beach to me.
Isn't this view great?!
Cutest baby in a hat ever..... to bad she's not your niece!
Oh my, beautiful.


Evan brought his kit along... it was awesome!

One of my favorite pictures. Ryan & Evan laughing about something, WITH the beach in the background.
AND my favorite part of the beach! The seagulls! Nope, just kidding. But I do like chasing them! :)
Cute baby feet
And a cute smile!
I love this picture I got!! I got it right as the kite flew by me.
A while before we left it started looking stormy but I liked it because I knew I could get some cool pictures.

And my family loves to play Frisbee. Especially at the beach.
This is my dad getting ready to throw.
So now my friends you have seen my pictures from the beach. But now I have something to ask of you. I would love some comments. I mean really, I have 20 followers and many others who I know read my blog. So feel free to leave me a comment, I love getting them!
Ideas: tell me your favorite picture, how great my pictures are :), your favorite thing to do at the beach, or how much you love the beach! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Love them all, but especially the brothers laughing! =)

Alyssa said...

Love the pix! I really liked how in one the light is coming through the clouds that was cool. I'll say this for Emma,I love that darling little angel!