On Thursday we went to the Fair. I have never been before. Ever. So we went! This year my mom bought our family the passes were you can go as many times as you want.
Brianne came with us too! And of course Ryan & Molly.

Aaron, Ryan, Brianne, and my mom. Oh yeah, and Peaches the pig. That's who they're all looking at.

Me..... with a palm tree!

The lambs were really fun to look at.. they were so cute!

I think I'll call this picture "Three".

It is Crazy how many games they have! And how many stuffed animals!

Me & Ryan went down the slide ride they had. (It was funner than I expected!)

And the carousel.... It was okay. :)

We also went on a water ride, looked at the vendors, and looked at the photography exhibit!
And I didn't try any crazy fair food either. I went home and me & Aaron got Chipotle for dinner. Wayyy better than fair food!
AND I got a pink Chevrolet water bottle & I won a Dannon tote bag.
And that's all I've got for you today. :)
Happy Saturday!
My question for you is: Have you ever been to a fair?
3 comments:
Love the Del Mar Fair!
And I am pretty sure in the picture where everyone is looking at the pig, your mom is just gazing at her grandbaby!
Are familys are very alike my parents have lived here for 14 years and never went to the fair befor.On Wednesday we finely went! we went on the slid rid too, and it was really fun I loved it!!!
Hi! I was passing in on your blog and it was filled with such wonderful pictures and you write so well. I see you are LDS! I am too! I hope you continue to write and take pictures. You are such a wonderful and talented young person. Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment