And the winners of the see's candy gift cards are....
Sweet J who said "I LOVE the root beer lollipop too! I could eat a thousand of em".
And...
Molly who said "Hazel Nut! And butterscotch.."
Yea!! Jenna, I'll send you the gift card & Molly I'll give yours to you.
Sweet J who said "I LOVE the root beer lollipop too! I could eat a thousand of em".
And...
Molly who said "Hazel Nut! And butterscotch.."
Yea!! Jenna, I'll send you the gift card & Molly I'll give yours to you.
And just so I don't leave you without a picture.
3 comments:
Thanks soooo much! That picture is really cool.
Disneyland was really fun and I love the pic.
Following you back! You have a darling blog! I can't wait to look around more. I saw some recipes that I have to try!!! Have a good night!
Camille @
SixSistersStuff.blogspot.com
Post a Comment