I don't eat cereal a lot for breakfast. I usually eat eggs, bread (Rosemary bread is my favorite), bagels, and other things. This is one of my favorite ways to cook my eggs. Looks yummy, right?
I call it
The Spanish Jack omelet
Spanish Jack omelet
Mix in bowl:
2 large eggs
1-2 green onions cut up
salt & pepper
shredded cheddar Jack cheese (as much as you want)
Once cooked in the shape of an omelet add salsa & more cheese on top. Be creative and add in more ingredients if you want!
Let me know if you try making it. It's worth trying. And eating. :)
Mix in bowl:
2 large eggs
1-2 green onions cut up
salt & pepper
shredded cheddar Jack cheese (as much as you want)
Once cooked in the shape of an omelet add salsa & more cheese on top. Be creative and add in more ingredients if you want!
Let me know if you try making it. It's worth trying. And eating. :)
2 comments:
Mkay, thisnis totally non related to this post.... But the pic of you and brianne on the sidebar is SO CUTE. I looooooove it.
I can vouch for its yumminess!
Post a Comment