It's hard to believe that just it one week ( 7 days) it's Christmas!!! I LOVE the Christmas season! I love the lights,the Christmas tree's,making cookies,being with family,singing in Christmas choirs,reading Christmas stories , wrapping Christmas present's, leaving presents and cookies on friends doors anonymously, being grateful i know what the true meaning of Christmas is, listening to Christmas music, going caroling and everything you could think of! I have so many memories of Christmas! I will post more about Christmas because i love this time of the year!
This is one of my favorite Christmas cookie helpers! It's called a spritz cookie maker. It comes with tons of fun shapes and designs. The cookies turn out beatifull!
Me and My BFF Natalie on santa's lap at a church X mas Party last year!
2 comments:
I just found your blog from Sis. Ashcrafts. Wow, your cards (on the other blog) are way cute. I had no idea you had this talent. I'll be keeping tabs on this one! I'm a Christmas nut too! Love the picture of you as a elf!
marianne, I'M not your BFF!! :(
Post a Comment