So this Monday Night for FHE we went to the wild animal park for their annual "Festival of lights". This is the last year it will be here. Next year it will be at the Zoo. BTW - these are all took with my great camera!

We got there about 3:00 and waited in line for about 1 1/2 to go on their new "Journey into Africa". (It's like what they have instead of the tram). It really makes you feel like you're in Africa!

Sorry I just had to post this Picture! This looks like a fake duck hu? It's really a real duck. lol!


Me posing as somthing (Donkey?) with ears

Bring on the Lights! Evan with his Favorite Animal the turtle.

Me with an Elephant,My favorite Animal! (I'm also wearing my fav Jacket!)

And Me with a Christmas tree!

Santa's sailing ship!

I LOVE the reflection of this picture. BTW - Their Giraffe's. :-)

A Huming bird!

And this was the BEST part of the night...... Just as we started walking out ...........It started snowing!!!! Can you Belive?!?!?
JK! JK! It was only bubbles. Darn it. Did I fool you? ( Probably not) Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment