Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Photo shoot with Cammi

This June when i was at my cousins house ( We are very lucky to live sooo close to them. We live just a few blocks away) and I had our Camera so i experimented and took some pics. My cousin Cammi agreed to let me take her picture and pose for me only if i would play a game with her after. So here are a LOT of pics. I put a different color setting this next picture one. I love her feet and the way shes giggling.
Having more fun on her bike
This picture was on a black & white and yellow / green setting
I LOVE this picture!
Little Miss sunshine
She kind of looks like shes in pain in this picture! lol
Picking leafs
The Happiest 4 year old girl in the world
I know i need to edit the pics a little with the lighting and all but I thought they turned out pretty cute. What do you think??

1 comment:

{megan} said...

Way cute!!! It looked like a professional took them on some of them!!!!!